C-Kermit

Rolfe Tessem rolfe at w3vh.UUCP
Sun Mar 20 03:40:00 AEST 1988

The Kermit that comes with Microport System V/AT has no printed
documentation, and very skimpy online help.  After a fair amount of
trial and error, I've got it working, but haven't been able to figure
out how to get back to command mode after receiving a file in server
mode (as from the Microport BBS).  For that matter, I've been unable
to terminate a session gracefully after a file transfer, and have to
resort to quitting or killing it from root. That leads to the /dev/tty
line being left with wierd ownerships and permissions, leading to
further aggravation.

Can anyone help?

--
UUCP:  {uunet}!w3vh!rolfe		| Rolfe Tessem
ARPA:  w3vh!rolfe at uunet.UU.NET		| P.O. Box 793