Maximum process size on 2.3

John Gayman john at wa3wbu.UUCP
Tue Mar 8 12:20:07 AEST 1988

    I understand that Microport 2.3 (and earlier) has a maximum process
size of 1MB. I tried running pathalias on the world and this exceeds
this limit. So I run that maps on North America only for now. Is this
something thats changable in the linkkit ?  I see Microport has a special
kernel available upon request. Whats the story ?

					John

--
John Gayman, WA3WBU              |           UUCP: uunet!wa3wbu!john
1869 Valley Rd.                  |           ARPA: wa3wbu!john at uunet.UU.NET