terminfo AT386 patch for Multitech monitors (Acer)

Admin root at hawkmoon.MN.ORG
Mon Mar 7 12:45:13 AEST 1988

This is a patch for the AT386 terminfo that is distributed with Microport
SysV/386 3.0-L2.2.  Vi seems to work fine, but News causes incorrect
scrolling at the bottom of the monitor.  This *may* or may *not* work for
your monitor.  I have a Multitech monitor with my Acer-1100 system (really a
DM-14+, manufactured by ADI, Taipei, Taiwan, ROC (sic)), so your milage may
vary (:-).  (sorry, no context diff on this system)

Note: this includes the patch for the PgUp and PgDn keys previously posted to
the net a while ago.

12a13
> 	knp=\E[U, kpp=\E[V,
17c18