uport drive bug?

David Beckemeyer david at bdt.UUCP
Fri Mar 4 06:22:53 AEST 1988

I have the hard drive problem with a Micropolis 34.5 MB drive and a
CDC 72 MB drive.  Both drives work perfectly in a single drive configuration,
but I get disk errors when both drives are installed, regardless of
which drive is unit 0 and which is unit 1.   The system has a WD controller
and a 10 MHz 1MB motherboard, with 1MB of ext. RAM.
--
David Beckemeyer			| "To understand ranch lingo all yuh
Beckemeyer Development Tools		| have to do is to know in advance what