Microport and Sendmail

John Antypas jantypas at hope.UUCP
Sun Mar 13 03:15:32 AEST 1988

I don't know if anyone else has tried this, but I have the sourcees for Sendmailand I reently tried to compiler them on Microport Sys V/AT 2.3.  I used the V7
definition and removed all of the IPC, sockets, and logging code.  Things went
along pretty well -- files were compiling and then the compiler complains of
syntax errors in /usr/include/sys/types.h!  This is the first compilable line
in the file!  Why?????  Microport's include files should not contain any errors.I use them in other things.  What would confuse the compiler like this?

John Antypas -- Soft21 --21st Century Software:
New Product from FastBuck Enterprises!  New Puzzle -- Rubik's Cling Wrap!
The puzzle you get stuck on! (Along with everything else ... almost)

UUCP: {garp, killer, pyramid, reed, sdcsvax!ucsd!ucrmath}!soft21!jantypas
Internet: jantypas%soft21.UUCP@{eddie.MIT.EDU, UCSD.EDU, uunet.UU.NET}