Elm 1.5 on System V/AT

Michael J. Young mjy at sdti.UUCP
Tue May 10 04:41:00 AEST 1988

In article <346 at imsys.UUCP> dds at imsys.UUCP (Dennis Sherod) writes:

>I have made an initial attempt to build Elm 1.5 on System V/AT 2.30-LM
>with the usual limited success, i.e. it builds clean but crashes on
>segment violations and bus errors.  Before I dive into this I would like
>to know of any parallel work for the world-at-large.  Or if anyone has
>played with the same thing for rev. 1.7 which I belive is now in Beta.

The biggest problem I had getting Elm 1.5 working on my system was
all of the array[-1] references in the array of mailbox messages.  I've
never tried 1.7.  Are these problems still there, or did they get fixed?
--
Mike Young - Software Development Technologies, Inc., Sudbury MA 01776
UUCP     : {decvax,harvard,linus,mit-eddie}!necntc!necis!mrst!sdti!mjy