Elm 1.5 on System V/AT

william vajk learn at igloo.UUCP
Tue May 10 00:04:33 AEST 1988

In article <346 at imsys.UUCP>, dds at imsys.UUCP (Dennis Sherod) writes:

> I have made an initial attempt to build Elm 1.5 on System V/AT 2.30-LM
> with the usual limited success, i.e. it builds clean but crashes on
> segment violations and bus errors.

1.5 runs fine here on igloo, though we have discovered that any user
attempting to run it without an acceptable defined terminal type
will indeed experience the problems you describe.

Some have had success with an .elmrc file. Personally, I run the thing
raw as the defaults are quite acceptable to me. Your mileage may vary.

Bill Vajk                                              learn at igloo