Elm 1.5 on System V/AT

Sue Peru Sr. root at uwspan.UUCP
Sat May 7 03:34:18 AEST 1988

+---- dds at imsys.UUCP (Dennis Sherod) writes in <346 at imsys.UUCP> ----

| I have made an initial attempt to build Elm 1.5 on System V/AT 2.30-LM
| with the usual limited success
| --
| Dennis Sherod, Data General Corporation UUCP:     ..!uunet!peregrine!imsys!dds
+----

I've been using the port done by Jon Zeeff of elm 1.5 for the last year or so.
Check with Wolf Paul or Robert White - both of them have copies of it and
(Wolf at least) has said he'd make it avaliable if you send floppies...

I'm in the midst of (trying to) change jobs and so won't be able to
distribute stuff for a while.  The "Microport Info Service" avaliable on
uwspan (email with special Subject:s) will continue to operate, as will
email to me.  More later on most of these stations...

BTW - Jon did a great job in tracking down the segment faults - Thanks!

  -John Plocher

--
Comp.Unix.Microport is now unmoderated!  Use at your own risk :-)