System V/AT v2.4 Impressions and Bug Report

Derek E. Terveer det at hawkmoon.MN.ORG
Thu Nov 3 01:38:46 AEST 1988

In article <127 at tree.UUCP>, stever at tree.UUCP (Steve Rudek) writes:
> How do you folks feel about a paper newsletter?

I'm not sure about a paper newsletter, but I would certainly appreciate at the
very least some sort of regular status report posted to this newsgroup.  However
I can easily see that not every microport user has access to Usenet and/or
various editions of the Usenet newsletter would end up on the floor when
intermediate nodes overflow their disks (elric and corum, my feeds, do so
occasionally (:-().  Perhaps a paper letter that is also posted to Usenet.
--
Derek Terveer		det at hawkmoon.MN.ORG
			w(612)681-6986	h(612)688-0667

"A proper king is crowned" -- Thomas B. Costain