The Microport BBS is up, and other fairy tales ...

Phil Smith asmith at aftac.tis.llnl.gov
Fri Apr 28 02:51:17 AEST 1989

I'm not too surprised since uport is reported to have filed Chapter 11 !
Some associates ($$$) and I have discussed the prospects of buying Microport,
or their licenses. I too have been trying to get hold of someone out
in Scotts Valley, but I've come up dry. We are seriously interested. I
think Microport had a basically sound product, but poor marketing,
distribution, support, etc.. If you, or someone on the net have any
phone numbers or addresses, please give me a call at (415) 463-6838,
or reply thru the net.

rsvp
	Phil Smith

p.s. - that goes for you too, Microport !