Elm 2.2 Configure

Mike Borza nusip at maccs.McMaster.CA
Wed Apr 26 10:58:05 AEST 1989

Sorry, John....
Ksh was not included with the SV/AT 2.3 Software Development Distribution.
It was available on the uPort BBS, but those of us too cheap to pay long
distance to CA didn't get it:-).  My upgrade notice for 2.4 indicates it
was included in that distribution. Unfortunately, my 2.4 upgrade never
arrived, despite a paid-up Upgrade Support Contract, or whatever it was
called.  Other than the support contract bit of fraud, I was always happy
(and still am) with the V/AT product.  Right now, I could really use ksh
to get Elm to configure.

mike borza.
--
Michael Borza                       work: <antel!mike at maccs.McMaster.CA>
Antel Optronics Inc.                home: <boopsy!mike at maccs.McMaster.CA>