lp driver for microport unix SYS V

Mike O'Donnell mike at ut-emx.UUCP
Fri Apr 28 04:50:18 AEST 1989

Some time ago I requested information on how to configure
a printer to a 386 PC via the parallel port.  I was having
some difficulty using the 'lpset' command to turn the
transparency mode on.  I got about six responsesm three of
which suspected that the AT&T driver was broken.  One
respondent said that someone had a replacement lp device
driver.  If anyone knows of such a beast I would sure like
to get ahold of it.  I am running Microport SYSV/386 and
DOSMerge.

Thanks, Mike O'Donnell
Lower Colorado River Authority
3001 Lake Austin Blvd., Suite 201