Options for Microport Users

Bryan Cote bryanc at haddock.ima.isc.com
Fri Apr 14 06:12:32 AEST 1989

In my last letter I left out a detail or two about the 75% uport for isc offer.

As far as your old microport system goes, you can still keep it.  The only
thing we need in order to credit you 75% of your uport purchase price is
  1)  Proof you do own uport, we will try to be flexable on this.
      Any item that proves you own the product should be acceptable.

  2)  Proof of purchase price.  Your original sales slip or credit card receipt.
      This is the most important part.  Try to get something that identifies
      the product(s) purchased, invoices are great.

For more complete details call 1-800-537-5324. Hope this helps

==Bryan