Digiboard

Adrian Miranda ade at xinx.UUCP
Wed Feb 15 06:35:12 AEST 1989

     We are having problems here getting reliable connections
with our Trailblazer.  Our system consists of a Lee Data 635 controller,
which seems to be basically an AT clone.  It is running Microport System
V AT version 2.3 (we think).  It has a digiboard Com/8 (which has 8 serial
ports).  We are trying to make the digiboard work with a Trailblazer at 19200.
But we get too many alarms with uucp, and so uucp always disconnects after a
few minutes.  We have tried dropping it to 9600, but though it does now work,
the average transfer rate is around 200 characters per second.  We believe
the problem is that the digiboard is ignoring the rts/cts handshaking.
Is anyone familiar with this problem?  Any assistance will be appreciated.
Please don't say to RTFM, because the only manual we have from digiboard
says that the System 5 stuff will be added later.
Thanks in advance.

Adrian Miranda
!uunet!xinx!ade