missing display(7) man page

Jay "you ignorant splut!" Maynard jay at splut.UUCP
Fri Mar 31 11:40:41 AEST 1989

In article <1077 at isieng.UUCP> dougm at isieng.UUCP (Doug Moran) writes:
>In article <2554 at splut.UUCP>, jay at splut.UUCP (Jay "you ignorant splut!" Maynard) writes:
>> The online man page for console(7) references pages for keyboard(7) and
>> display(7). Unfortunately, the latter two are nowhere to be found. I'm
>If we're talking about the 386 3.0e product, they are there.
>Really.  Typed 'em in myself with my ten happy fingers.
>There in this here manual in my hand.  Honest.

A little clarification is in order:
I'm referring to the 286 product, version 2.4.
Yes, I saw the 43-line stuff in comp.sources.misc; I tried to compile
it, but it references a couple of include files that don't exist in the
286 version. THat was what inspired me to ask.

--
Jay Maynard, EMT-P, K5ZC, PP-ASEL   | Never ascribe to malice that which can
uucp:        uunet!nuchat!   (eieio)| adequately be explained by stupidity.