missing display(7) man page

Jay "you ignorant splut!" Maynard jay at splut.UUCP
Mon Mar 27 05:22:22 AEST 1989

The online man page for console(7) references pages for keyboard(7) and
display(7). Unfortunately, the latter two are nowhere to be found. I'm
specifically looking for a way to get my EGA to run in 43 line mode, but
the manpages themselves are bound to be useful. Am I just not looking in
the right place, or do they really exist?

--
Jay Maynard, EMT-P, K5ZC, PP-ASEL   | Never ascribe to malice that which can
uucp:        uunet!nuchat!   (eieio)| adequately be explained by stupidity.