Interactive (was uport death rumors) / terminfo AT386 bug

Noel Del More noel at ubbs-nh.MV.COM
Mon Mar 20 06:45:16 AEST 1989

In article <93566 at sun.uucp> williamt at sun.UUCP (me) writes:

>	Maybe interactive will provide an upgrade to those people who
>are stuck with the microport software...  Seems they would gather a
>large number of clients that way.

At one time SCO was offering a trade-in deal, turn in your Microport
Disks and get 50% off Xenix.  I got the whole SCO Xenix 386 package for
under $800.

That was last September, so I don't know about the current status of the
offer.

I won't tell you what I think of Interactive, but if you want a copy
cheap send mail.

Noel

--
Noel B. Del More             |              {decvax|harvard}!zinn!ubbs-nh!noel
17 Meredith Drive            |                             noel at ubbs-nh.mv.com