Interactive (was uport death rumors) / terminfo AT386 bug

me williamt at athena1.Sun.COM
Sun Mar 12 13:59:07 AEST 1989

	Maybe interactive will provide an upgrade to those people who
are stuck with the microport software...  Seems they would gather a
large number of clients that way.

	BTW.  has anyone else noticed the apparent bug in the terminfo
entry for the console on V/386 under microport?  Seems there is both
an insert mode and an insert character entry.  The manpage indicates
that only one of the two should be used unless both are needed.  I noticed
the problem when I had output that should have been shifted to the right
on a given line, and it wasn't being shifted properly.  Deleting the
entry for the insert character in the terminal description fixed
the problem.