microport mail(x) program

73701000 lcc at ucscb.UCSC.EDU
Sat May 13 14:27:38 AEST 1989

In article <9338 at b-tech.ann-arbor.mi.us> zeeff at b-tech.ann-arbor.mi.us (Jon Zeeff) writes:
->In article <1542 at bebux.UUCP> henk at bebux.UUCP (Henk Dijkstra) writes:
->>Hi microport users,
->>
->>I am trying to implement a mailserver. Therefore I will have to try to
->>feed every received mail item to a shell script. The problem is I don't
->>know how to do that (automatically), the DEC mailserver uses BSD-style mail
->>and can have in the /usr/lib/aliases file a pipe to the mail scanning program.
->
->One solution is my lmail program + smail.  Let me know if you want a copy.
->
->
->--
I would love to get a copy. Please mail me at ...sun!acad!metaware!ken

Thanks,
Ken Chapin