Problems with HP2622A/HP2640 Terminal & Microport Unix Sys V 386

73701000 lcc at ucscb.UCSC.EDU
Mon May 29 02:56:05 AEST 1989

In article <1420 at pfm.UUCP> bernd at pfm.UUCP (Bernd Hennig) writes:
>I have little problems with a HP2622A Terminal (updated to HP2640):
>
>1. With 9600Bd I have a lot of garbage when I type ps -fe or ls -la,
>   but no problems with 4800Bd
>
>2. cls dosn't work
>
>At least I have no documentation about this terminal, can anyone help me ?

You're going to have to use the utilities 'tic' and 'infocmp' to take apart
the terminfo description and fix it. Another possible solution is to go find
a BSD machine with a good termcap description for the HP terminal, snag it
and use the 'captoterm' utility to convert it to a terminfo.

Ken