Microport 286 binaries on SysV3.2?

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.on.ca
Fri May 5 16:05:29 AEST 1989

I have been unsuccessful in attempts to make the Microport 286 DWB
work on my Enix 3.2 (now to be renamed OSIX :-Q). Did Microport do
something to AT&T COFF that makes it different from original AT&T
specs?

If the answer to the above is yes, is there a fix - either to the
binaries themselves, or a technical description of the Microport
binary file format? Folks at Everex tell me they'd like to build in
support for Microport 286 binaries if they know the file layout.

Thanks.
--

Evan Leibovitch, SA of System Telly, located in beautiful Brampton, Ontario
    evan at telly.on.ca / {uunet!attcan,utzoo}!telly!evan / (416) 452-0504