Looking for compatible 286 board

John Kennedy johnk at grebyn.COM
Tue May 16 20:37:11 AEST 1989

I have bought two 286 motherboards now, whose BIOS does not seem
to support Dos Merge.

Can anyone steer me to a fast (16 MHz or faster) board that they
*know* handles uPort 2.4 okay AND Dos Merge?

I know all the rest of you have migrated to 386's (:-)), but
I'd be happy for now to see V/AT working with Merge.

I'd appreciate a vendor and board model number.

Thanks in advance,

John

PS - perhaps one of you 386 users has an old 286 that you had working
     under merge???
--
John Kennedy            |        Second Source, Inc.
johnk at opel.UUCP         |        Annapolis, MD