Elm/mailx/smail on SysV/AT

Jonathan Knight jonathan at cs.keele.ac.uk
Mon Oct 16 22:20:20 AEST 1989

>From article <1219 at fallst.UUCP>, by tkevans at fallst.UUCP (Tim Evans):
> that Elm (2.3d, patchlevel 6) crashes with segmentation violations

I have put up elm on a 286 with uPort 2.4 and it always crahes when
deleting a message at the main menu.  It works fine if you
are reading mail and hit D.  This has been consistant throught
ELM 2.2 PL 6-11 and I haven't tried it at any other version.
--
  ______    JANET :jonathan at uk.ac.keele.cs     Jonathan Knight,
    /       BITNET:jonathan%cs.kl.ac.uk at ukacrl Department of Computer Science