Communications Programs

Norman Kohn nvk at ddsw1.MCS.COM
Fri Sep 29 14:27:53 AEST 1989

In article <364 at jwt.UUCP> john at jwt.UUCP (John Temples) writes:

>Does anyone know of a nice communications program that will run under
>286 and/or 386 Microport?  I just bought a copy of TERM after reading a
>glowing review in Unix World which indicated that it was comparable to
>ProComm from the DOS world.  I was very disappointed...

I've used TERM for a while and must say that I'm fairly satisfied.
While the point-and-shoot interfaces are nice, I can use it
on a serial terminal remote from the main console, and it's
pretty solid and bug-free.  The current manual is a vast improvement
over the earlier version (new one came some time last year).

--
Norman Kohn   		| ...ddsw1!nvk
Chicago, Il.		| days/ans svc: (312) 650-6840