Will System V/AT run on PS/2 Model 60 w/MCA?

Jerry Shekhel jerry at polygen.uucp
Tue Apr 10 03:40:32 AEST 1990

Hello.  A friend of mine wants to run System V/AT on his PS/2 Model 60 with
the MicroChannel Bus.  Will the standard distribution of System V/AT (2.3, I
think) work on the PS/2?  I'm only asking because I've noticed that
Interactive's 386/ix has separate AT and MicroChannel versions.  Please
reply if you know whether V/AT will work on an MCA machine.
---