Cnews ported to V/AT?

Thomas V. Frauenhofer tvf at frau.UUCP
Mon Feb 5 02:41:53 AEST 1990

Has anyone ported C-news to Microport V/AT?  I have the entire C-news source
(last patch date: Jan 10, 1990) and would like to get it running on my
system, but I'm not inclined to re-invent the wheel if someone else has done
it already.

Thanks in advance!
--
Thomas V. Frauenhofer	...!rutgers!rochester!cci632!ccird7!frau!tvf *or*
...!attctc!swamps!frau!tvf (tvf at frau, tvf at cci632)	Daffy Duck Sings: