Cnews ported to V/AT?

Henry Spencer henry at utzoo.uucp
Sat Feb 17 04:14:21 AEST 1990

In article <QJ8:#9:@splut.conmicro.com> jay at splut.conmicro.com (Jay "you ignorant splut!" Maynard) writes:
>BTW, you might take the note about System V/AT 2.3 out of there; the
>problem in offsetof() appears in 2.4 as well, and is probably generic to
>the Microport 286 products.

Okay, done.  Thanks.

>The fast stdio stuff fails the test on my system as well.

There are a depressing number of Unixes and pseudo-Unixes that have messed
with stdio enough to make our fast-stdio stuff unusable.  One would hope
that they'd also sped up stdio in the process, but this generally seems
to be wishful thinking.
--
"The N in NFS stands for Not, |     Henry Spencer at U of Toronto Zoology
or Need, or perhaps Nightmare"| uunet!attcan!utzoo!henry henry at zoo.toronto.edu