text editor for uport

Engelsma Jonathan R engelsma at cpsvax.cps.msu.edu
Fri Jan 5 06:27:20 AEST 1990

I am running uport/AT version 2.4, and was wondering if anybody out
there has had any luck getting emacs, jove or any other decent editor
running on uport.  Information on where I can get the software and tips
on installing, building or whatever it needs would be greatly
appreciated.  I do have sources for jove, but ran into all kinds of
problems when I tried to make it.

Thanks in advance,
Jon

Jonathan R. Engelsma                            Michigan State University
                                                     Department of
E-mail:   engelsma at cpsvax.cps.msu.edu               Computer Science
	  !uunet!frith!engelsma