Weep for poor poor bill

karl_kleinpaste at cis.ohio-state.edu karl_kleinpaste at cis.ohio-state.edu
Fri Dec 21 05:43:01 AEST 1990

richard at dataspan.dataspan.uucp writes:
   My personal favorite is the guru who doesn't capitalize.  I guess it
   takes too much valuable time to hit that shift key...

(As though this really mattered, or was even remotely germane to
"comp.unix.misc"...)

Um, sometimes, yeah, that's a problem.  I type bloody fast anyway
(~105wpm), but if I'm in a seriously desperate hurry to do something
because there's just plain too much to do, I sometimes abandon
uppercase for the duration, which gives me another 10wpm or so.