UNIX Project Mgmt Tools

Stu Lewin lewin at rocket.uucp
Wed Dec 12 04:10:36 AEST 1990

gowgiel at motcid.UUCP (Jim Gowgiel) writes:

>Our group is currently investigating and evaluating UNIX-based Project
>Management tools for use on Sun workstations (Sun 3/xx).  I am looking
>for input from anyone who has had experience with such PM tools.  This

You might try a product I just saw at TRI-Ada (although it's not Ada
specific) called GECOMO Plus. It's both a planning (based on the
COCOMO model) as well as tracking tool. We plan to get a copy to
evaluate at some point as we've been generally unimpressed with such
tools running on Suns. The address is:

  GEC Marconi Software Systems
  12110 Sunset Hills Road
  Reston, VA 22090
  703/648-1551 (Voice) or 703/476-8035 (FAX)

  Paul Raymond (Technical Support Manager) was who I talked to

I have no connection with GEC Marconi, and would be interested in
any experiences anyone else has with their products.
--
Stu Lewin                                  Lockheed Sanders, Inc.
Ada Projects Leader                        PO Box 2034, MER24-1583C