UNIX Project Mgmt Tools

Jim Gowgiel gowgiel at motcid.UUCP
Sat Dec 8 03:47:54 AEST 1990

Our group is currently investigating and evaluating UNIX-based Project
Management tools for use on Sun workstations (Sun 3/xx).  I am looking
for input from anyone who has had experience with such PM tools.  This
includes tools that are in use, tools that were evaluated and not
chosen (and reasons for not chosing them), etc., as well as your
experiences with these tools.

We are mainly interested in PM tools for Software Project Management,
but would welcome input on tools that are general but would work for
s/w PM.

If possible, please include vendor contact information.

Thanks in advance.

--
Jim Gowgiel                                     1501 W. Shure Drive
Motorola Inc.                                   Arlington Heights, IL 60004