UNIX Project Mgmt Tools

Indra Singhal indra at brahms.amd.com
Tue Dec 11 08:00:33 AEST 1990

gowgiel at motcid.UUCP (Jim Gowgiel) writes:

>Our group is currently investigating and evaluating UNIX-based Project
>Management tools for use on Sun workstations (Sun 3/xx).  I am looking
>for input from anyone who has had experience with such PM tools.  This
>includes tools that are in use, tools that were evaluated and not
>chosen (and reasons for not chosing them), etc., as well as your
>experiences with these tools.
>We are mainly interested in PM tools for Software Project Management,
>but would welcome input on tools that are general but would work for
>s/w PM.
>If possible, please include vendor contact information.
>Thanks in advance.
>--
>Jim Gowgiel                                     1501 W. Shure Drive
>Motorola Inc.                                   Arlington Heights, IL 60004
>uucp: ..!uunet!motcid!gowgiel                   (708) 632-4753

YOu may look at a revolutionary new s/w from a small company.  I have
seen their product, but since I am not a direct user, I can not comment
beyond the fact that it greatly impressed me.

        Digital Tools, Inc.
        (408) 446-1626
        FAX: (408) 446-2140

I have no connection with DTI, just that I like to see good products
make it in the marketplace.
--
iNDRA | indra at amd.com or {ames apple uunet}!amd!indra