UNIX Project Mgmt Tools

Ed Prochak ejp at icd.ab.com
Wed Dec 12 00:21:17 AEST 1990

Back at CompuGRAPHIC I used SUNTRAC and found it very useful.
Possibly the best feature was the ability for a task to be
its own project plan with subtasks and activities. It has a
graphic interface under suntools (I don't know if there is
an X windows version). It has been a couple years since I have
actively used it. Ask SUN for a demo.

Edward J. Prochak   Voice: w(216)646-4663  h(216)349-1821
               Email: {cwjcc,pyramid,decvax,uunet}!ejp at icd.ab.com
USmail: Allen-Bradley, 747 Alpha Drive, Highland Heights,OH 44143
Wellington: ENGINEERING is "the ability to do for one dollar,
                            what any damn fool can do for two."