VI cheat sheet

Mike Matthews matthews at is-next.umd.edu
Sat Dec 29 01:21:28 AEST 1990

In article <1990Dec27.135955.22871 at bronze.ucs.indiana.edu> ssalter at silver.ucs.indiana.edu (steve salter) writes:

>	I'd like a VI cheat sheet too, if any are around? I got man
>pages for VI and VIEW but any more info would be be nice. I know emacs
>pretty well though and would like to set up elm and rn to
>automatically use emacs instead of VI. Any thoughts on that?

>				-steve

Regarding the vi cheatsheet, I've seen a hardcopy floating around somewhere at
campus (Univ. of MD, College Park).  It's probably copy-protected, so I won't
type it up and distribute it.  But one does exist...

As for having rn to run emacs, try a setenv EDITOR emacs (and maybe even a
setenv DISPLAY emacs).  Works on Mach and Ultrix.

Mike