The nature of wizards

Paul Gillingwater paul at actrix.co.nz
Thu Oct 11 16:28:21 AEST 1990

In article <1990Oct6.050950.16265 at eng.umd.edu> russotto at eng.umd.edu (Matthew T. Russotto) writes:
>If you know of any female unix wizards on the net, please tell me.  I'd bet
>that you could count them on one hand.

Start counting with Rebecca Thomas, PhD. who runs "Wizard's Grab Bag"
in UNIX Today.  If she's not a wizard(ess), she certainly runs quite
a good column.  I also have her book "ADVANCED PROGRAMMER'S GUIDE TO
UNIX SYSTEM V", published by McGraw Hill.  It shows a sound grasp of
UNIX theory.  The other authors are Lawrence R. Rogers and Jean L.
Yates (Jean could count for number two).
Paul Gillingwater, paul at actrix.co.nz