UHC-systemVR4

jkitchin at peg.UUCP jkitchin at peg.UUCP
Wed Apr 10 22:40:00 AEST 1991

About UHC Unix SystemV release 4,can anybody tell me who is selling it?
Who is the UH Corporation that is flogging this system?
Their offer is for me to give them my old Copherent system and they will give
me their systemVR4 basic version for US$395.And if I hand over US$895 thay
will give me all their software,like everything thay have.The normal price is US$1295 so it may be a good offer.Has anybody trie
d this system yet,please?
It requires a 386 which I have not got yet.
jon kitchin in Perth,Western Australia.(username peg:jkitchin)