Coherent Update Installation?

jkitchin at peg.UUCP jkitchin at peg.UUCP
Wed Apr 10 22:32:00 AEST 1991

Bill,re the update for Coherent I have done it OK.I simply entered the boot disk #1 and re-booted.At the question mark prompt I
typed 'begin' and away it went.
I followed the instructions as they came up.There is even a log report of the
install.This is available when you have finished.look for '/etc/install.log'.
My install took 28 minutes as per the log report.Hope it goes OK for you.
jon kitchin VK6TU in sunny Perth Western Australia.(user jkitchin at peg)