SCO Mailing List

Jim Castleberry jc at joker.mil.ufl.edu
Tue Apr 2 11:44:33 AEST 1991

In article <1991Apr1.060015.5722 at pcssc.com> dma at pcssc.com (Dave Armbrust) writes:
>                  The Santa Cruz Operation mailing list
>
>[how to join and submit articles]

Be forewarmed that uunet sends out OODLES of duplicate messages on this
list (a.k.a. noise, junk mail, etc.).  I was on it until recently and it
was common for me to receive 5-10 copies of an article.  I bailed out a
week or so ago when someone posted a particularly bothersome article and
I received over 150 copies of it in 1 day.  Uunet concedes the problem
is theirs but doesn't have the resources to fix it.

Jim.