Question for net.views column in UNIX Today!

Cliff Skolnick {Consulting Dude} Sun Rochester sunrock.east.sun.com!cliffs at uunet.UU.NET
Sun Mar 31 02:40:43 AEST 1991

Let the users choose, rather than marketing types, the standardization
will be a selection of supperior product at the moment.  But consider the
fact standardizing an unknown is not the best choice.  Maybe no one has
thought of the best GUI, so perhaps two or three GUI's provides healthy
competition and incentive to inovate.
--
Cliff Skolnick | "As loud as hell a ringing bell behind my smile.
cliffs at sun.com | It shakes my teeth and all the while as vampires