VP/ix and DR DOS 5.0

Bob Bondi bondi at dri.com
Tue Dec 4 06:01:10 AEST 1990

In article <7222 at uklirb.informatik.uni-kl.de> moeller at informatik.uni-kl.de (Henning Moeller AG Hagen) writes:
>Hey there,
>
>I've got a problem accessing my DR DOS partition (60 MB) from VP/ix. Is there
>anyone having done so? Or will I have to reformat my DOS partition with
>MS DOS 3.3?? :-((

I would suggest you check with VP/ix and see if the version you have
supports the COMPACQ 3.31 method of creating and accessing partions.
There are lots of older versions of software (Spinright being one) that
will not be able to use the larger partions, simply due to design.
If you feel you have the correct level of s/w give DR tech support a
call.