VP/ix date is wrong under Xenix!

Andrew Phillips andrew at teslab.lab.OZ
Wed Nov 21 13:28:45 AEST 1990

I noticed yesterday (Tuesday 20th) that the date under VP/ix was
wrong, but the date under Xenix was correct.  The MSDOS date command
said it was Monday (19/11/90).  The time command reported the correct
time.  When I booted up under native MSDOS (without Xenix) the date
was correct.

The same thing happened today - i.e. the date is still Monday under
VP/ix.  What is happening?  This could play havoc with my make files!!

We're using Xenix 2.3.3 and VP/ix 1.1.1.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Andrew.
--
Andrew Phillips (andrew at teslab.lab.oz.au) Phone +61 (Aust) 2 (Sydney) 289 8712