Second hard drive and MS-DOS under Interactive

Jan Wester jan at enea.se
Tue Feb 5 21:17:32 AEST 1991

I have some problems after trying to install Interactive.

The first and serious one is that I cannot find any good information about
this partitioning stuff.

I have two hard drives and I want to have them partitioned as first drive
will contain 15 % DOS and 85 % UNIX.
The second one will contain 85 % DOS and 15 % UNIX.

The problem is that I cannot reach the DOS-partitions on the second hard
drive.

I have tried dossette and vpix and nothing will work.

Shall I partition with DOS 3.3 or DOS 4 or must I let unix do the
dos-partioning ? HELP!

I have tried all possibilities I think !

Please, give me a clue !