Are there any BSD-derived UNIX versions for 386's?

Shumate Jason jshumate at wrdis01.af.mil
Fri May 31 01:43:15 AEST 1991

I have followed the BSD 386 UNIX story in Dr. Dobb's Journal since Feb. (I
missed the 1st article in Jan.)  In none of the articles do the authors list
any points of contact for the BSD port, yet the articles appear to me to
imply that BSD 386 UNIX is a finished product.  My organization might be
interested in getting BSD 386 UNIX, but who do we contact?  Out of
desperation, I tried sending email to one of the authors, but no response yet.
I would suggest that if the good folks at Berkeley are serious about getting
people to use their product, they might make it known how to get it.  We'll
probably get SCO UNIX now, so Berkeley lost a potential sale.
--
CUL8R,                                | Unknown Actor:"Sounds like a lot of
Jason Shumate                         |   supernatural baloney to me."