how to put a program into a .plan file

Jeremy J Starcher r3jjs at VAX1.CC.UAKRON.EDU
Tue Oct 2 02:26:20 AEST 1990

In article <3194 at vela.acs.oakland.edu> ...!umich!vela!amiga1!fanatic writes:
>I have tried every suggestion that has come along and nothing seems to work!
>We are running Ultrix 4.0 on several DEC products.  It is Ultrix's finger?
>
>Thanks, this sounds like too much fun to not be able to get working.

I am using Ultrix and have had little trouble.  The long C program worked just
fine for use as long as it was in the background.  The shell script took
a little more care.  We would put a couple of echos or a ls within but
nothing too complex.