finding NFS dirs in csh?

Brad Parker brad at gcc-milo.ARPA
Wed Dec 3 04:18:35 AEST 1986

Does anyone know how to tell if a file is "remote" in a csh (or sh) script?

I need to tell if a directory is a remote mount point or below a remote
mount point. I want to exclude remote directories in a script which
spans the file systems from root (/) - you know... "find / ..."

Any ideas?

(Like wow - these transparent file systems are *really* transparent!)

--

J Bradford Parker
General Computer (HyperDrive Beach, 3rd Cabana)

Good Sex is easier than a good slow roll. ("Left Stick! Right Rudder!...")