troff to postcript converter

jacobo at megatest.UUCP jacobo at megatest.UUCP
Tue Feb 10 09:26:24 AEST 1987

    Has anyone heard or used a program to convert troff data (input
    or output) into postcript?  The idea is to be able to print out
    text from UNIX in a MAC laser writter.  A friend of mine is very
    interested in something like that.  Please send responses or
    comments directly to me as I don't usualy read news.

    Thanks in advance,
    Jacobo

UUCP:   {decvax!decwrl, ucbvax, ihnp4} !sun!megatest!jacobo
	{lbl-csam, amd, ubvax} !megatest!jacobo
USMAIL: Megatest; 880 Fox Lane; San Jose, Ca 95131
PHONE:  (408)437-9700 x 3171