ulimit considered braindamaged ?

michael at stb.UUCP michael at stb.UUCP
Mon Feb 2 12:10:56 AEST 1987

Well, I'm glad that Sys3 (ok, Radio shacks version of SCO's port of
microsofts implementation of ATnT's sys3) has no default ulimit; I've
managed to make 30-35 meg backup files in /usr/tmp. (this was
find / -print > /usr/tmp/tarlist
tar -cfF /usr/tmp/tar.out /usr/tmp/tarlist /
. Works fine. Eats up all the disk space, though :-) )
--
Michael Gersten		ihnp4!ucla-cs!cepu!ucla-an!remsit!stb!michael
"Hey, you look a lot better since you got her back"