User interface tools needed

G. Roderick Singleton gerry at syntron.UUCP
Tue Apr 26 15:18:00 AEST 1988

With regard to your request for a tool that allows quick prototyping of
user screen, may I suggest you call Mr. Joe Novak of Resolve Logic
and get the information packet on the Resolve Office Automation System.
It is very modular and has two nice features: its own prototyping language
and a super interface to "C".  In other words Resolve might be a darn good
fit with your requirements.

The best voice number is their Toronto line, (416) 764-9923 and they do
have an office in Pittsburgh but I can't locate that number in the mess
on my desk.

BTW, Resolve has a fully fuctioning, multi-threaded RDBMS, spreadsheet
capability, wordprocessing and simplified communications to support both
the naive and the sophisticated user.  When I last spoke to Mr. Novak,
his site license fee was very reasonable and I have presented Resolve
as a good product for our non-technical staff.  Now all I have to do is
wait for their pronouncement.

Good luck,
gerry

--
G. Roderick Singleton, Technical Services Manager
gerry@{ syntron | geac | eclectic }.UUCP