UUCP is simple to implement

Wolf N. Paul wnp at dcs.UUCP
Wed Apr 20 13:56:02 AEST 1988

In article <180 at turnkey.TCC.COM> jack at turnkey.TCC.COM (Jack F. Vogel) writes:
 >In article <7255 at cdin-1.uucp> fred at cdin-1.uucp (Fred Rump) writes:
 >>
 >>Well, O'Reilly & Assoc don't put phone numbers in their books.
 >>Nor do they have an e-mail address
 > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 >Nonsense, Tim O'Reilly can be reached at : uunet!ora!tim
 >Also, if you are interested, the phone number shown in their map
 >entry is : (617) 527-4210.

 And every one of their books which I have does list their phone number. Even
 though they seem to have moved during the past year, their phone number
 stayed the same. They also have an 800 number for inquiries, credit card
 or corporate purchase orders.

 Their address is 981 Chestnut Street, Newton, Ma 02164.
UUCP:  ihnp4!killer!dcs!wnp                    ESL: 62832882
INTERNET: wnp at EESDES.DAS.NET or wnp at dcs.UUCP   TLX: 910-280-0585 EES PLANO UD