UUCP is simple to implement

Tim O'Reilly tim at ora.UUCP
Mon Apr 18 22:40:41 AEST 1988

In article <7255 at cdin-1.uucp> fred at cdin-1.uucp (Fred Rump) writes:

>Well, O'Reilly & Assoc don't put phone numbers in their books.
>Nor do they have an e-mail address but here's the address:
>981 Chestnut St
>Newton, Ma 02164

I'm surprised that neither the original poster nor this
respondee noticed the large ad for our other books that
appears in the front of each one of our books.  This ad
includes, in large type, our 800 number!

  1-800-338-NUTS

I believe our e-mail address:  nuts at ora.uu.net
(uunet!ora!nuts) appears on the same page.  Looks like we
need to put it on the title page, along with the address,
since people mustn't look very hard.

Tim O'Reilly (617) 527-4210
O'Reilly & Associates, Inc., Publishers of Nutshell Handbooks
981 Chestnut Street, Newton, MA 02164
UUCP:	uunet!ora!tim      ARPA:   tim at ora.uu.net
UUCP:	uunet!ora!tim      ARPA:   tim at ora.uu.net